- Pre-School & Diamonds: Pink leotard and pink tights. Pink split sole canvas ballet slipper. Pink or black leg warmers and sweaters may be worn.
- Emeralds: Black leotard, pink tights and pink split sole canvas ballet slipper. Pink or black leg warmers and sweaters may be worn.
- Petipa, Ashton, Balanchine: Black leotard, pink tights and pink split sole canvas ballet slipper. Students may wear a solid colored leotard of your choice on Saturdays. Ladies may wear a skirt for pointe and variation classes. Pink or black leg warmers and sweaters may be worn.
- Contemporary Classes: Any solid colored leotard may be worn with pink or black tights, and plain black jazz pants, shorts or capris. Each style of dance requires a shoe preferable to its style. I.E. foot undies for contemporary, sneakers for hip hop and breakdance, and tap shoes for tap. These shoes aren’t required but they are highly recommended. No baggy shirts, short shorts, or visible sports bras.
- Voice and Acting: Street clothes
- Rehearsal Attire: Any solid colored leotard and a skirt are acceptable.
- Hair: Classical buns or french twists are required for all ballet classes. Hair must be neatly pulled back into a pony tail for all classes other then ballet. Bangs are acceptable if at eyebrow length or above.
All levels: Leotards should be a basic line in nature. Camisole, tank, short sleeve and long sleeve are acceptable. Bra straps should not be visible.