Closure for inclement weather
- please go to our ATTD Family Facebook page, or phone 719.232.5313 to hear a message advising if we will be closed.
- if the weather changes while your dancer is in class; please don’t hesitate to come and pick them up. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us.
Etiquette for All Dancers
- Please mark all of your attire with your name to prevent loss.
- To ensure safety for all students, we ask that they stay in our lobby while awaiting a ride, wear a cover up article of clothing while in the lobby of the building, going to and from the restrooms, and entering and leaving he building.
- Please wait at the door for the teacher to acknowledge you and invite you in if you arrive after class has begun.
- Call and leave a message if you will be absent.
- Small earrings acceptable. No watches, bracelets or necklaces allowed in any classes.
- Elastics and ribbons should be securely sewn on shoes. No safety pins.
- Snacks and meals are to be eaten in the halls or viewing area only.