Etiquette for All Dancers
- Please mark all of your attire with your name to prevent loss.
- Wear a covering to and from the building and studios and to the restrooms.
- Please wait at the door for the teacher to acknowledge you and invite you in if you arrive after class has begun.
- Call and leave a message if you will be absent.
- Small earrings acceptable. No watches, bracelets or necklaces allowed in any classes.
- Elastics and ribbons should be securely sewn on shoes. No safety pins.
- Snacks and meals are to be eaten in the kitchen or viewing area only.