Tuition and Fees
- Tuition is due and payable on the 1st of each month and will incur a $10.00 late fee if received after the 10th of the month.
- There will be a $25.00 charge applied to your account for any returned checks.
- YAGP students will not be considered current and able to receive instruction if balance of account isn’t -0-.
- All tuition is to be current prior to any performance.
- Tuition is based on a 36 week dance year and is calculated to stay constant regardless of absence, inclement weather, holidays, vacation, school closures and length of the dance month. We will follow D38’s closure policies, but will not close if school is delayed.
- Make up classes are available in any class of the same level or lower level and may be made up within the month of the missed class or in the following month.
- To change your schedule in any way, please fill out the appropriate form as you will be responsible for payment of any classes that you are registered in.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable performance fee for the Nutcracker performance due with your October 1 payment. A separate $70.00 year end performance fee is due by February 1 and is also non-refundable. ATTD will use these fees for theater rental, costume purchases and rehearsal time.
- If you chose to leave ATTD within the month after you’ve paid tuition, you will NOT be refunded unless for medical reasons and with a stamped/signed note from a physician or by ATTD Director’s approval.
Student Registration: $30 Family Registration: $45.00
Non-refundable Fall Performance Fee: $35 due October 1 Non-refundable Spring Performance Fee: $70 due February 1 Drop-In Rate: $15.00/hr Monthly tuition rates based on class hours per week