Closure for inclement weather
- please go to our ATTD Family Facebook page, the A Time To Dance Colorado Facebook or Instagram page, or call/text 719.232.5313 for updates regarding weather related closures.
- if the weather changes while your dancer is in class; please don’t hesitate to come and pick them up. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us.
- Ballet Class: black leotard, pink tights, pink split-sole slipper. Hair in a classical bun. May wear a colored leotard on Saturdays and wear a skirt for rehearsals.
- Pointe: may wear a skirt
- Ballet/Tap Combo: light pink or black leotard, pink tights, and pink split sole slippers. Hair pulled back.
- Contemporary, Jazz/Lyrical: leotard with short/pant/capri. Hair in a ponytail.
- Hip Hop, Musical Theatre, Tap: modest clothing (shirt must be full legnth and stay down when in a handstand). Shorts musst be mid-thigh or hae elastic around the legs. Hair in a ponytail.
- Rehearsal Attire: Any solid colored leotard and a skirt are acceptable.
- Hair: Classical buns or french twists are required for all ballet classes. Hair must be neatly pulled back into a pony tail for all classes other then ballet. Bangs are acceptable if at eyebrow length or above.
Etiquette for All Dancers
- Please mark all of your attire with your name to prevent loss.
- To ensure safety for all students, we ask that they stay in our lobby while awaiting a ride, wear a cover up article of clothing while in the lobby of the building, going to and from the restrooms, and entering and leaving he building.
- Please wait at the door for the teacher to acknowledge you and invite you in if you arrive after class has begun.
- Call and leave a message if you will be absent.
- Small earrings acceptable. No watches, bracelets or necklaces allowed in any classes.
- Elastics and ribbons should be securely sewn on shoes. No safety pins.
- Snacks and meals are to be eaten in the halls or viewing area only.